Sunday, February 13, 2011

State of the Blog

I've transcribed all of the chapters. I'd done so when I started this and they've been sitting in the drafts folder with no commentary.

Somehow, this fell by the wayside. Probably a few days of not doing it and then getting interested in something else. I tend to wander about and explore things. That's what this was about.

So I'm returning to it. I've already told it to publish the few I had commentary on, and I'll be resuming today with Chapter 58. There are only 81 chapters. Once I'm done, I'd like to go on to something new. Perhaps a look at some of the Buddhist ideas and traditions, or maybe Confucius.

If you have any ideas, let me know. It doesn't have to be eastern philosophy. The Toltecs are pretty interesting as well, though I don't have a ready supply of information about them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan,
    it is since one year that I follow your blog. On January of 2010 I started to read and explore Tao Te Ching and I commented every chaprter on my blog. After some months, searching for commentary, I found your blog and you have opened my eyes toward different aspect of Lao Tzu's book. I especially appreciated historical comparison with Confucio.

    I'm happy that you restart to post. I will follow you until the end.

    Karagounis78

    ReplyDelete